| Health Career Scholarship Program
** The Health Career Scholarship application submission period is now CLOSED for 2015. **
* Each year The Foundation awards over 30 Health Career scholarships.
* Please view the applications for specific eligibility requirements.
* High school seniors, current college students, and non-traditional students are encouraged to apply.
* Selection is based on application, letter, academic performance, and financial need.
* The scholarship may be used for tuition, room and board, books, and lab fees.
The Foundation Health Career Scholarships ($1,000 per year) are available to area students who have chosen to go into selected health care professions and meet scholastic and financial need requirements. Application deadline is March 15th.
Click here for the FDN Health Career Scholarship application.
The Greg Smajda Memorial Healthcare Scholarship ($500 per year) is only available to undergraduates in a healthcare field who work for, or are associated with, Mon General Hospital. Application deadline is March 15th.
Click here for the Greg Smajda Scholarship application.
The Reta & Paul Gabriel Scholarship (up to $10,000) is only available to employees of the Mon Health System enrolled in a Masters Degree program. Application deadline is January 30th.
Click here for the Gabriel Scholarship application.
If you would prefer to have the application mailed to you, please call The Foundation at (304) 598-1337 or email us at email@example.com. Applications may also be obtained at The Foundation office at Mon General Hospital.