The Orthopedics service line includes:
- The new Orthopedic Center, located on the first floor of the South Tower of the hospital;
- The inpatient Orthopedics unit, located on the fifth floor of the South Tower of the hospital;
- Inpatient Physical Therapy or Inpatient Rehab
- Outpatient Physicial Therapy or Rehab, at HealthWorks
- Inpatient Rehab at HealthSouth Mountainview Rehabilitation Hospital
Blue Distinction® is a national designation awarded by Blue Cross and Blue Shield companies to medical facilities that have demonstrated expertise in delivering quality healthcare in the areas of bariatric surgery, cardiac care, complex and rare cancers, knee and hip replacement, spine surgery or transplants.
To earn this designation, Mon General was evaluated based on an objective, evidence-based selection criteria established with input from expert physicians and medical organizations. The goal of Blue Distinction is to identify medical facilities that deliver better overall quality and medical outcomes for a specific area of specialty care, helping patients and doctors to make more informed hospital choices.