We are "...a dedicated team of professionals providing personalized care and service with compassion and respect."
Our Service Standards:
- Safety - dedicated to providing a safe environment free from harm.
- Integrity - demonstrating compliance with organizational rules, professional standards of conduct, and the law.
- Courtesy - maintaining politeness that shows compassion and respect for others in all interactions and communications
- Presentation - being perceived and remembered as a positive experience in a clean, appealing, and professional environment.
- Efficiency - providing personalized, quality care and service with competency and proficiency.
If you're willing and able to uphold the standards of Mon General Hospital and Mon Health System, then consider joining our team of professionals and volunteers.
Together, we're a strong team!
Learn what it means to be an Employee of Mon Health System. Search our list of current openings and apply for a job on our site devoted to Careers at Mon General Hospital and our sister organizations within Mon Health System. Also, learn why the Morgantown area has so often been cited as one of the best places to live in the USA - top-ranked schools, a vibrant housing market, top-flight entertainment and sports, outdoor activities and community events.
Our Medical Staff members maintain the highest standards of care in a broad range of specialties, whether as employees of the hospital or in private practice. See our Medical Staff Opportunities page within our Careers site to explore opportunities to join our medical team.
Our Volunteers assist in a number of areas throughout the health system. See our Volunteer page to learn more about how you can contribute your time and skills to help our staff, our providers and our patients.